– Igor Stechkevich (Lviv), carver, master of art furniture and decor
– Ruslan Derkachuk (Khmelnitsky), carpenter, manufacturer of carpentry equipment and accessories
– Yuri Okhmanyuk (Kovel), carpenter, manufacturer of original wooden beds
– Vladimir Sotnik (Poltava), carpenter with artistic thinking, manufacturer of wooden toys
– Vladimir Evdokimov (Dnepr), manufacturer of measuring, marking, and other tools
Carpentry workshops area is a place where visitors can communicate to known carpenters – bloggers. You can master some new techniques and skills, or work with woodworking tools for the first time.
In the large conference hall of the pavilion, the representatives of the industry from all regions of Ukraine will meet to discuss pressing issues of forestry. The delegates are determined at the regional SFU conferences.
The well-known manufacturer of forestry equipment D LIGHT Company presents its new educational project. The course Operator of the manipulator allows you to master a new profession. The program is developed for one month, includes practical and theoretical studies, and allows you to get a state certificate. All the details about the process and the conditions of the training can be found on the presentation.
Keynotes of the program:
– mounting a GPS tracker in vehicles;
– controlling fuel consumption;
– prevention of unplanned rides;
– control of mileage and fuel consumption;
– automatic routing;
– unlimited data storage;
– maps with the covering of forest roads.
Leave your business card in the lottery box in the registration area and be present at the exhibition at the moment of the prize draw
A photo contest organized by FSC Ukraine National Representative: on September 25-27 take a photos of yourself in the photo area, upload them on the FSC Facebook page and participate in the prize drawing, which will take place on September 28 at the FSC stand
Visit the spectacular demonstrations of modern forestry equipment:
– Skidder and forwarder LKT (Slovakia)
– Wood transport trailer Hydrofast (Poland)
– Skidding winches, tong wagons Maxwald (Austria)
– Equipment for trimming wooden packages and logs Prinz (Austria)
– Mobile splitter Thor (Italy)